Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bucks on the clock

What do they do here?

Yi! Wow. I dunno if I agree with that for the Bucks. I guess it works cuz who's their PF? Technically Bogut is a center I guess. I am interested to see how he develops, because if he's good we will have to watch China for talet a lot more closely. Yao is excellent, so if Yi is too then it is officially a talent pool.

Ha! Nice picture, ass.

I can't wait til the Timberwolves trade KG for a bag of Skittles.

Haha, the Chinaman's people didn't want the Bucks to "see him play." Hahahahahaha. That's awesome. Stupid Chinese.

1 comment:

Vamsi said...

there was apparently talk (before the draft, not sure if it was a bluff) that he wouldn't show up if milwaukee drafted him, and milwaukee replied that they'd get their owner (a senator from wisconsin) to intervene if needed. chinaman. ha.