Thursday, June 28, 2007

Third pick

Pritchard is lying, They were taking Oden from day one. Of course he's not going to say that because he wants the spotlight on his team for as long as possible. It was a no-brainer pick to me. You take the big man.

Horford, beauty. I really like him. He has a chance to be a really good player in my opinion. He was kind of overlooked as part of that Florida team, but he was easily the best player. I think they could have still won without Noah or Brewer, but not without Horford.

He's got a little Barkley in him, but is 6 inches taller.

Hmm, Stephen A. Smith is talking and saying something stupid again. Shocking. Hmm, I've never hears Horford talk before I don't think. I didn't know he was Dominican. Shows how much I know about these people after all.

I agree, Mark Jackson. Conley is less of a sure thing than Horford.

No comments: