Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fifth pick

Why is Lisa Salters here? She isn't hot. Get Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols up in dis bitch.

RAY ALLEN to Boston!!! That is just silly.

Jeff Green at No. 5 is too early. I have seen him going as late as 12th in mock drafts.

He's good though, I would have liked him for the Kings at 10, but there are plenty of others I would like as well. I think of Green kind of like Josh Howard in that he was a great college player that seemed to be talked down as ne entered the draft. No one said anything about him going in but he was the best player on a team that was a sexy pick to win it all last year.

Green and Durant. Man, that's a really, really solid building block for the future. So do they keep Rashard now? Cuz I thought he was the one to leave, not Ray.

I'm hoping for Thornton, Brandan Wright, Julian Wright, maybe Yi, Noah for the Kings. There are lots of good players in there.

No comments: