Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Postseason Picks

Nothing too in depth here, just giving my opinions on who will come out on top in the 2007 playoffs.

NLDS
Phillies over Rockies in 5
Cubs over Diamondbacks in 5

NLCS
Phillies over Cubs in 6

ALDS
Indians over Yankees in 5
Red Sox over Angels in 4

ALCS
Indians over Red Sox in 7

WS
Indians over Phillies in 6


The INDIANS!?!?!? You know what, I think you heard me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chief Wahoo is a bad mamma jamma

I would have done more logic-based analysis of the matchups but I forgot to do it yesterday. So here are my picks with no explanation. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Frank said...

Personally, I'd kind of like the Cubs to finally win a series so we can dispense with all the "lovable loser" crap and they can go back to being just average.

Kind of like how Red Sox fans had to stop falling back on their "curse crutch" and went back to just being bad in the clutch.

josh said...

Reading this now makes it better...and worse, but altogether agreeable nonetheless.