Saturday, July 7, 2007

A lost nugget

Today I found this list that I made two years ago. It is pretty funny if I do say so myself. Enjoy.



Bad Band Names:

Toiletbrush
Standard Length
Essence of Monkey
Fountains of Hezekiah
The Lovely Widgets
I Remember Phyllis
Penetrate Me, Phil
Tree Roots in the Plumbing of the Lord
Call Me If You're Not Busy
Hedge
Acid Screams
Grease Fire
Puzzles
Erik's River of cuCUMbers
I Only Fear Wolverines
Lonely and Obese
Fruitless Cherry Tree
Barry the Hairy Dairy Ferry
No Time For Pants
Only a Pervert When You're Near
Diabetes Twins
Gene Shalit, Is That You?
Penile Pustules
Liquor Panties {[(Think about it)]}
Explosive Gonorrhea
Jessie Gave Me Crabs
The Asian League
Plantar's Warts
Goatmeal
The Studebaker in My Mind
Pizza Is Too Expensive
Laundry List
The Desecrated Mausoleum
Fuck Me, I'm Bulgarian
Unemployed Mid-30s Warlock
The Stupid Valedictorians
Ever Done It With a Gay Guy?
Menstrual Meanderings
Raizinz
Punting on 3rd Down
You Will Not Like This Band
Apathetic Songwriters
Severed Torso
The Bludgeoning
Semi-Retarded Newscasters
Constipation Nation
Gerbil in my Nickers
Extreme Frontal Nudity
Lobotomy Necklace
Foil-Wrapped Mutton
Circumcision Gone Awry
Shortage of Chairs
$250 a Plate
The Near-Sighted Norwegians
Prometheus Douchebag
I'm Friends with Ashton Kutcher
The Annoying Relatives
Lingering Hallitosis
Addicted to the Golf Channel
Neutered Fertility Statue
Corporal Slippyfists
I Will Inject My Love Into You
Too Late for a Burial
Chunky Nut Butter
Fortune Shines on the Portley
Pilates for the Soul
Diary of Anne Stank
Extortion Chamber
Single White Yeti
Below Me, Johnny
Shrimp Business
Motorhome Ladies
The Fish Tank
Writing Through Mental Block
Cramped from Wanking
The French
Quilting Homos
Broken Hearing Aid
Milktown, USA
Overproductive Seminal Vessicles
Eating Through the Pain
I Don't Know You and I Don't Want To
My Your Farts Smell Terrific
Don't Blame Me, I Thought She Was a Guy


Good Band Names:

Bridge to Nowhere
9mm with Nothing to Lose
Misplaced Anger
Dark Luminescence
Milkmaid at the Teets of Humanity
Ex-Girlfriend
Inspired by Rage
Days of Rain
Subtraction by Addition
Platinum Vessel



Choose your favorites...

(sidenote-It's much harder to think of good band names)

No comments: