Thursday, July 26, 2007

Michael Vick loves dogs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peanut - age 2 months

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peanut - age 3, after a bad performance

In case you didn't hear, dog lover Michael Vick pleaded not guilty to the charges against him today. He may be innocent. I mean I have dogs buried in my backyard too and I certainly have never killed one.

All kidding aside, these pictures are not the same dog (as far as I know) and Vick needs to be anally electrocuted for doing this. And yes, I have already convicted him. Some things are just obvious and need to be judged as so. A trial can only bring more O.J. Simpson shenanigans.

I used to like him but no more. I would respect him more if he killed a person, because most people are lame. You cannot do this to dogs.

Just in case you are on the fence, this is what he is "alleged" to have done:

"Dogs that didn't show enough fighting spirit, or lost matches, were put to death by methods that included shooting, drowning, hanging and electrocution, according to the indictment. Prosecutors allege that on one occasion earlier this year, Vick participated in killing eight dogs."

Dogs were also reportedly slammed to the ground until they died.

He does have some credibility to lean on at least. Ron Mexico has long been a clean-cut individual. Everyone carries around false water bottles with hidden weed-compartments, don't they?

Vick = class.

No comments: